We Help You?
In-Flight Insider is a company with bespoke services to help private jet owners elevate their travel experience.
Carolyn provides a multitude of innovative ideas and revisions for cabin designs to create an enhanced experience for the aircraft owner and their guests. With projects including a B-767 and Gulfstream’s G-650, G-600, G-550’s, she customizes the galleys and aircraft cabin interiors to maximize aircraft functionality.
- Member of Gulfstream’s ATCAT Committee (Advanced Technology Customer Advisory Team)
- Member of Gulfstream’s CAB Committee (Cabin Accessory Board)
In-Flight Recruiting & Training
Recruiting: Partnered with the bespoke talent solutions company MKubed, the In-Flight Insider has successfully recruited the top talent in the aviation industry for privately owned multi-aircraft flight departments.
Training: Partnered with Kate Edwards & Company, the New York City premier hospitality service company, the In-Flight Insider’s program provides superior training and tools for a professional and cohesive in-flight service that is custom to each client.
- Recruit top in-flight talent to specifically match aircraft account
- Client Specific Customized In-Flight Service Training
- Ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring
Outfitting: After aircraft delivery from the manufacturer, completion center (post refurbishment), or aircraft sale, Carolyn works closely with the jet owner, and crew to thoughtfully customize the cabin and galley to work for the precise way aircraft owner/crew need it to operate. Seamlessly.
- New aircraft customized outfitting and maintenance
- Refresh, organize, and maintain the cabin and galley for accounts with a Pilot only crew (no flight attendant)
- Charter set up, organization, and maintenance